Terms and Conditions
We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
At Inspire Tours & Travels (Pvt) Ltd. We work hard to make your travel as comfortable and assuring as possible. Our terms and conditions aim to make everything transparent to our prestigious customers. These terms and conditions are strictly followed. We encourage you to read them carefully before booking tour with us.
When you book a tour with Inspire Tours & Travels (Pvt) Ltd., you will be provided with an undertaking form at the start of the trip having the details of the trip along with the mentioned terms & conditions. All tourists will be required to physically sign that form along with thumb impression (Mandatory).
- The tourists shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
- Using, selling or possessing drugs or any other illegal substances is strictly prohibited. If anyone found or caught using/possessing any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund. We also have the right to inform local law enforcement about the situation.
- The use of violent behavior, including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member is strictly prohibited.
- All tourists must give extra care for the local environment.
- Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
- The host reserves the right to cancel the tour without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them.
- In such a case, the participants will receive a full refund.
During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
- A/C will not be operational in hilly areas.
- Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of the tourists, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, the group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
- In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
- On adventures like trekking, hiking; weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of the organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
- The customer’s copy of the receipt is not valid receipts unless it is validated by the authorized person of Inspire Tours & Travels (Pvt) Ltd.
- Cancellation Policy:
24 Hours or less – 100% cancellation charges does apply
24 ~ 48 Hours – 75% cancellation charge does apply
3 days or more – 50% cancellation charge does apply
7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply
20% deduction charges for “Early booking discount” holders on cancellation after 7 days will be applicable.
- In case of refund, the Company will make refunds within 6 working days.
- In case of online payments, we can charge 2.5% of the total cost of the event and merchant copy will be signed by the credit card/Debit Card holder only.
- If the depositor is availing any discount on any of our promotions then he will have to pay the credit card charges.
- Only the decision of Organizers will be considered as Final.
- Organizers reserve the right to assign seats in the Coaster/hereof.
- The Organizers reserve the right to use event photos for electronic/digital media.
- Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited (any sort of DRUG is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN).
- The Organizers reserve the right to terminate / regret any participant due to indiscipline.
- Food shall be decided by the management (You can ask for the menu for your guide or request details from firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Read the Services not Included Portion Carefully.
- In case of any Change in tour plan, result in the change of cost.
- 3/4 Hours +/- can be experienced during traveling due to any reason.
- The company asserts all power to instruct you concerning any change in cost before enduring your booking.
Share With Your Friends
Do You Have An Adventure In Mind?
We can help you with the perfect trip to satisfy your desire for adventure.
Range of our services cover:
- Scheduled Tours
- Honeymoon Tours
- Customized Tour
- Religious Tours to Nankana & Kartarpur
Get in touch now to plan your perfect trip.